As COVID-19 cases continue to increase, you can easily reduce your risk by screening all visitors entering your facility or business for a fever with the FORA® Auto Temperature Measurement Station (ATMS). Visitors who step up to the screening station can self-check their temperature within 1 second using our built-in non-contact infrared forehead thermometer.
FORA® Auto Temperature Measurement Station (ATMS)
Visitors who step up to the screening station can self-check their temperature within 1 second using our built-in non-contact infrared forehead thermometer.
- Non-contact 1.97” to 2.75” (5 to 7 cm) system avoids cross infection
- Highly accurate results within 1 second
- Varying beeps quickly helps differentiate between normal or abnormal temperatures
- Keep track of data trends (temperature, measuring time, and portrait)
- Automatic measurements save manpower and help maintain social distancing
- Accelerate temperature screenings for large groups at a building entrance
- Swift mobility with movable rolling stand
FDA Approved FORA IR42
- Advanced Infrared Technology
- Accurate and precise
- Clinically validated with ±0.2ºC accuracy
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- LED backlight display with large digits
Medical Grade Wheeled Station
- 10.2 inch iPad holder
- Adjustable tube with thermometer holder
- Robust and stable wheels
- All components meet medical-grade requirements
- Basket & plate accessories
- 10.2 inch screen
- FORA Temperature Monitoring Software
- Data uploaded to cloud system (optional)
Remote Dashboard (Optional)
- Forehead Temperature Monitoring Cloud System
The Safest Way to Measure Temperature
The Auto Temperature Measurement Station (ATMS) is a system developed by FORA to monitor peoples’ temperatures safely and easily.
It automatically measures people temperatures upon approach, and does not need an aide to operate it, reducing cross-infection risks.
It is ideal to be installed in places with large flow of people:
“Stay Closer” Prompt
App will ask individuals to step closer to take their temperature
Different beeps and displays distinguish normal or abnormal temperatures
Automatic measurements save manpower and help maintain social distancing
Step up to the automatic non-contact temperature screening station to self-check your temperature.
Automatically takes temperature upon approach!
FORA ATMS Assembly Video
Instructions for First Time Users of ATMS
What are the best practices for implementing the ATMS?
The ATMS is designed to be placed at entrances indoors. Although outdoor placement is possible, the system would need to be placed in the shade, such as under a tent, so the thermometer and iPad are not in direct sunlight or rain. We recommend marking the measurement waiting areas with yellow tape to clearly guide users on maintaining social distancing standards.
What’s the proper way to take a measurement?
Aim the forehead thermometer at the center of the forehead, approximately 1.97 to 2.75 inches away from the skin. You will hear a beep and the message “Stand Still during Measurement” will be displayed on your iPad.
News & Events
MOFA ceremony marks TaiDoc Technology donation of made in Taiwan medical devices to diplomatic allies and like-minded countries
Foreign Minister Jaushieh Joseph Wu presided over a ceremony April 24 for the donation of 35,000 forehead thermometers and 250 automatic temperature measurement systems provided by TaiDoc Technology Corp. Chairman Mike Chen. The donation demonstrates how the government and private sector can join forces to help Taiwan’s diplomatic allies and like-minded countries fight the COVID-19 pandemic.