Introducing the GTel Diabetes Monitoring Device for a Total Diabetes Care Solution
The FORA® GTel diabetes monitoring device with cellular-enabled technology eliminates the need for creating manual logbooks or downloading patient results. Patient data automatically uploads to the 24/7 HealthView Telehealth System to keep the care team well informed and engaged. It’s also saved in the GTel’s built-in logbook for the patient to review their trends. Plus, receive reimbursement for the initial device set up, patient education, and remote monitoring using reimbursement codes 99453, 99454, 99457, and 99458.
Multi-Functional Monitoring System
Quickly train your patients on this diabetes monitoring device. Thanks to the GTel’s touch screen technology, patients can intuitively navigate the device like they would a smartphone. The easy-to-use 2-in-1 blood glucose and blood ketone meter is especially useful for diabetic patients who are participating in the highly popular keto diet. Patients can also take both readings and calculate their Glucose Ketone Index (GKI) for a better picture of their overall health.
- 2-in-1 blood glucose and blood ketone monitoring device
- 4G Cellular connectivity for remote patient monitoring
- Audible results in English, Spanish, or French
- Touch screen technology
- Service request button
- Built-in trend analysis and logbook
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
The FORA GTel diabetes monitoring device is equipped with a two-way message function that provides helpful health tips and reminders.
- Types of messages include: yes/no questions, multiple-choice questions and alert messages.
- Caregivers can upload and download new messages from the website.
- Show the last 10 unread messages.
- Convenient Home button returns users to the main page.
|FORA GTel Specification|
|Blood Glucose Measurement Units||mg/dL|
|Blood Glucose Measurement Range||10 to 600 mg/dL|
|Blood Glucose Sample Volume (μL)||0.5|
|Blood Glucose Reaction Time (Sec)||5|
|β-ketone Measurement Units||mmol/L|
|β-ketone Measurement Range||0.1 to 8.0 mmol/L|
|β-ketone Sample Volume (μL)||0.8|
|β-ketone Reaction Time (Sec)||10|
|Talking Function||English / Spanish / French|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85" x 2.16" x 0.61"|
|Weight (w/o Battery)||0.14 lb|
|Power Source||3.7V Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery*1|
|Data Output||Built-in Cellular|