The FORA® 24/7 HealthView Telehealth System is an online platform that empowers healthcare professionals and caregivers to remotely monitor their chronic care patients and provide better health outcomes.
The HIPAA-compliant cloud-based system can safely be accessible anywhere, anytime. The best benefit the 24/7 HealthView System provides is how abnormal data shows up on the dashboard in either red or orange so physicians can review all out-of-range patient data at a glance. This allows physicians to identify high-risk patients and intervene in an emergency.
- Alerts—Physicians are immediately alerted to patient abnormalities by auto-generated emails.
- Connectivity—All FORA devices, which measure blood glucose, blood ketone, blood pressure, temperature, pulse oxygen and weight, connect to the 24/7 HealthView Telehealth System via Bluetooth or cellular.
- Flexible reporting—Generate individual or group reports as pie charts, trend graphs and scatter plots.
- Messaging system—Physicians can send messages to patients reminding them to take their measurements and medications as well as recommendations for diet and exercise, which helps with patient compliance.
- Multi-level access—Group manager, caregiver or clinician, and the patient can each access the platform with varying levels of account management.
And soon new features will be coming. Since remote patient monitoring is now reimbursable because of the three new CPT Codes created in the 2019 Medicare fee schedule of Chronic Care Remote Physiologic Monitoring, the 24/7 HealthView System will be updated to reflect that billing information. Plus physicians will be able to save patient insurance information.
ForaCare also provides the training needed for you to get started with the 24/7 HealthView Telehealth System, including helping with integration onto the platform.
If you’re interested in learning more, contact ForaCare at 888-307-8188 or email@example.com.