FORA Remote Patient Monitoring Solution
Find All Cellular Embedded Medical Devices Here
We make RPM much easier and give physicians the right tools to
remotely monitor their patients
ForaCare’s Remote Patient Monitoring solution is used in clinics, medical groups, and medical university programs worldwide. Our comprehensive Remote Patient Monitoring solution allows your practice to efficiently streamline healthcare services and increase revenue with the aid of our user-friendly cellular equipment and HealthView portal.
2-in-1 Blood Glucose and Blood Pressure Monitoring System
TN´G Scale 550 Mobile
- Integrated cloud-based remote patient monitoring solution
- Improve quality of care with custom alerts for out-of-range measurements
- Utilizes FORA® FDA approved devices with built-in cellular connectivity
- Real-time Data transmission
- Fully compliant with HIPAA regulations
- User-friendly interface
HealthView decreases your time spent billing for Medicare codes 99453, 99454, 99457, 99458.
New Reimbursement Opportunities
Medicare Providers have the potential to earn an additional $2,000 per patient per year.
Service and Support
At ForaCare, we assist you in onboarding patients by providing comprehensive support throughout the process. Our team of specialists guide physicians and office staff in transitioning to the use of our HealthView platform.
We offer optional services such as patient equipment training, creating RPM reports, and more to ensure a successful implementation of remote patient monitoring.
Positive Outcomes for Patients
ForaCare is a leader in the field of Telehealth. Since 2009, the company has collaborated with researchers at medical universities for studies monitoring individuals with diabetes.
Research shows that ForaCare’s Remote patient monitoring technology leads to better health outcomes for patients through personalized treatment plans.
- A decrease in HbA1c levels in diabetics
- Fewer hospital admissions in patients with COPD, CHF, and multiple chronic conditions
- Improved quality of life in COPD patients and lower mortality in CHF patients