Advanced 2-in-1 Remote Patient Monitoring Device for Blood Pressure and Blood Glucose Monitoring
The highly reliable D40g is simple to use, and its unique built-in cellular connectivity makes it easy to engage with patients who aren’t as receptive to healthcare technology. Ultimately, utilization of the D40g remote patient monitoring device reduces hospital readmission rates, lowers costs, and increases testing compliance. Plus, you can receive reimbursement for the initial device set-up, patient education, and remote patient monitoring.
2-in-1 Blood Pressure and Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Patient education for this remote patient monitoring device is quick and painless. Users merely press a button to take their blood pressure measurement and their part is complete—no additional device or time is required. Information can be transmitted to the FORA 24/7 HealthView Telehealth System via cellular connectivity.
- 2-in-1 blood glucose and blood pressure measurements
- Cellular connectivity for remote patient monitoring
- Talking voice guided in English/Spanish
- Smart Averaging Technology (AVG Mode)
- Irregular Rapid Beat (IRB) technology
Remotely monitor patients in real time with the HIPAA-compliant cloud-based system
- A SIM card installed in the remote patient monitoring device allows data to automatically be uploaded to the 24/7 HealthView Telehealth System
- Accessible anytime from any web-enabled device
- Easily share data with colleagues or patients with multi-level access
- Receive auto-generated alerts for out-of-range data
Remote monitoring reimbursement options for the D40g
The newest reimbursement codes provide two separate options for remote patient monitoring reimbursement for the D40g, depending on whether patients are monitoring for blood pressure alone or are monitoring for both blood glucose and blood pressure.
For remote monitoring of blood pressure, use reimbursement codes 99473 and 99474. Complete the following actions to receive reimbursement for each code.
For remote monitoring of blood pressure and blood glucose, use reimbursement codes 99453, 99454, 99457, and 99458. Complete the following actions to receive reimbursement for each code.
|FORA D40g Specification
|Blood Glucose Measurement Range
|Sample Volume (μL)
|Reaction Time (Sec)
|Blood Pressure Measurement Unit
|Systolic Measurement Range
|60 ~ 250 mmHg
|Diastolic Measurement Range
|30 ~ 180 mmHg
|Accuracy of Pressure
|±3 mmHg or ±2% of reading
|Pulse Rate Measurement Range
|30 ~ 199 beat per minute
|Accuracy of Pulse Rate
|±4% of reading
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|5.79" x 4.13" x 3.15"
|Weight (w/o Battery)
|1.Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
2.External DC 6V