NEW 2019 CPT CODES PROVIDE ADDITIONAL REIMBURSEMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR REMOTE MONITORING OF PATIENT HEALTH DATA
The 2019 Medicare fee schedule creates three new codes in the category of Chronic Care Remote Physiologic Monitoring.
- CPT Code 99453: Remote monitoring of physiologic parameter(s) (eg, weight, blood pressure, pulse oximetry, and blood glucose), initial; set-up and patient education on use of equipment
- CPT Code 99454: Remote monitoring of physiologic parameter(s) (eg, weight, blood pressure, pulse oximetry, blood glucose), initial; device(s) supply with daily recording(s) or programmed alert(s) transmission, each 30 days
- CPT Code 99457: Remote physiologic monitoring treatment management services, 20 minutes or more of clinical staff/physician/other qualified healthcare professional time in a calendar month requiring interactive communication with the patient/caregiver during the month
ForaCare’s 24/7 HealthView telehealth monitoring program gives patients living with diabetes, hypertension, COPD and other chronic disease states the ability to manage their condition from home and automatically send data to their health care professional.
Our FDA cleared devices include blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeter for oxygen analysis, scale, glucose meters and thermometers.
ForaCare’s connectivity solutions allow patients to easily upload their measurement data to the cloud via Bluetooth, Cellular 3G, or Cable connections. All of which can be applied to multiple scenarios and allow for coverage regardless of the patient’s geographic location.
Our products, apps, and software can interact with our own 24/7 HealthView Cloud, existing telehealth programs, or directly with your own platform.
The FORA® 24/7 HealthView Program includes:
- Telehealth Software – Cloud-Based, HIPAA compliant software system
- Devices – Manufacturer of FDA cleared devices for vitals, such as glucose, BP, weight, O2, temperature
- Data Communication- Choice of Gateway Hub or Smartphoneconnection to the Cloud
Goals and Accomplishments
- Reduce Readmissions and ER Visits
- Reduce, prevent, and manage chronic conditions
- Decrease Overall Costs and readmission Penalties
- Improve Medication Compliance
Contact us today for a free live demo. Click here to get started.