ForaCare is excited to introduce the new FORA® A1C100 Hemoglobin A1c Analyzer to better serve medical professionals in diagnosing and monitoring diabetes.
With just a tiny sample volume (<0.2 µl) of blood, physicians will receive high-quality HbA1c and eAG results ranging from 4% to 16% in less than 6 minutes using the FORA A1C100. Plus, since the device requires no sample pretreatment and no pipetting, its fully automatic operation reduces human error.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Collect the blood sample.
2. Insert the sample in the capillary.
3. Insert the cartridge into the A1C100 Analyzer and gently pull the tab.
- Upload results to a computer via a USB flash drive
- Embedded thermal printer easily provides patients a copy of their results
- Up to 10,000 results stored
- Insert barcode scanner or keyboard in USB port for safer and faster patient ID entry
- Easy to store and carry because of its small size